Before You File for Bankruptcy
You must get a certificate of counseling before filing for bankruptcy. The certificate is valid for 180 days from date of issue. The data input portion of our Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling is offered over the phone or on-line.
Just Five Easy Steps for Pre-Filing Online
- Review What's Involved *
- Purchase your Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling and receive your Order Number (second copy of order number sent via email)
- Register with your Order Number, Username and Password
- Fill out Your Online Financial Data Form
- Schedule your Budget Analysis Review Telephone Appointment
* You must acknowledge that you have read and understand "What's Involved" before you make a purchase.
Comprehensive Credit Counseling of Rural Services of Indiana, Inc. has been approved* as a non-profit budget and credit counseling agency to provide services to individuals:
- Immediate Bankruptcy Counseling
- Qualified Credit Counselors
- 100% Confidential
- In Good Standing with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
* Approval does not endorse or assure the quality of an agency's services.